Quick Zucchini Omelette
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This delicious zucchini omelette will give you the perfect start to a successful day with a serve of vegetables and protein. The zucchini add a great colour and texture to the eggs. It can also be a great starter or lunch.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "We actually had this omelette for dinner. Once the ingredients were mixed, it was a set and forget recipe. After we got home from swimming lessons I put dinner on and was free to do what I needed to do with the children before dinner time. It is such a quick, easy and very yummy recipe. The omelette was light, fluffy and full of flavour." - Sharree
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 7 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- bread - 20g, white (*can use GF)
- Parmesan cheese - 60g (*can omit for DF)
- fresh parsley - 20g
- eggs - 6
- salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1 tsp, black, ground
- spring onions - 3
- zucchini - 2
- water - 500g
- Wet baking paper, scrunch it and line the upper tray of the steaming attachment.
- Place the bread (20g), Parmesan cheese (60g) and parsley (20g) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 7 / 15 seconds.
- Add the eggs (6), salt (1 tsp) and black pepper (1 tsp). Mix Speed 4 / 20 seconds.
- Add the spring onions (3) and zucchini (2). Blitz Speed 5 / 4 seconds.
- Pour over the baking paper. Add the water to the bowl (500g) and place the steaming attachment on top. Steam 25 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2.
- Cut up into squares and serve warm immediately.