Quick Triple Cheese Pizza
We love that this pizza can be ready FASTER than you could order and get one delivered! How good is that? If you have a party coming up, have a few of these lined up ready to go and you will have your guests satisfied all night long.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "It tasted amazing! I thought there was WAY too much cheese when I topped the base (before putting in the oven), but when eating it was brilliant." - Sandra
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen before or after cooking
- Base: (*for GF, use the Grain Free Thin & Crispy Pizza recipe from The Healthy Eating Issue)
- plain flour - 230g
- olive oil - 30g
- water - 120g
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- mozzarella cheese - 80g, cubed
- cheddar cheese - 80g, cubed, or tasty cheese
- Parmesan cheese - 20g, cubed
- pizza sauce - 100g (make your own with the Pizza Sauce recipe from The Make Your Own Subscriber Bonus Issue)
- Add the plain flour (230g), oil (30g), water (120g) and salt (1/2 tsp) to the bowl. Combine Speed 5 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Program 1 minute / Closed Lid / Kneading Function. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
- Place the dough on a piece of clingfilm, wrap and allow to rest whilst preparing the remaining ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Meanwhile, add the mozzarella (80g), tasty cheese (80g) and Parmesan cheese (20g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 6 seconds.
- First, stretch out the base with your hands. Once you have done this, you can roll out the dough on a piece of baking paper that fits a large rectangular baking tray.
- Spread the base with pizza sauce (100g).
- Top with the grated cheese from the bowl.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Slice and serve.