Quick Mini Honey Cheesecakes
You just can't go past cheesecake, but unfortunately they often take hours to set. Who has time for that when a cheesecake craving hits? These delicious honey flavoured ones take just 15 minutes!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “A quick and easy cheesecake that is velvety smooth and full of flavour." - Katie
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Can be frozen
- shortbread biscuits - 200g (*can use GF)
- butter - 70g
- cream cheese - 500g, cubed
- cream - 200g, pure
- honey - 80g
- sugar - 40g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- cinnamon - ground, to sprinkle
- Place the shortbread biscuits (200g) and butter (70g) into the bowl. Mill Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture evenly into each serving dish. Press down to compact.
- Add the cubed cream cheese (500g), pure cream (200g), honey (80g), sugar (40g) and vanilla extract (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Mix again Speed 6 / 10 seconds, or until smooth.
- Place mixture into a piping bag with a large star nozzle.
- Pipe the filling over the biscuit bases.
- Sprinkle each with a little ground cinnamon and serve. If you wish you can leave them to set in the fridge.
Make your own!
*Make your own shortbread biscuits with the Classic Shortbread recipe from The Holidays Issue.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites