Quick Herb and Garlic Flatbreads
We don't always have time to make garlic bread from scratch so these quick garlic and herb flatbreads are a perfect substitute. They make a great accompaniment to pizzas, pasta and soups.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Cooked up beautifully and tasted delicious. Simple, tasty and a winter essential." - Tracey
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Can be frozen
- self raising flour - 270g, plus extra for rolling
- yoghurt - 250g, Greek
- garlic cloves - 3, peeled
- butter - 60g, cubed
- dried parsley - 2 Tbsp
- dried oregano - 1 tsp
- Place flour (270g) and yoghurt (250g) into the bowl. Blitz Speed 7 / 5 seconds.
- Remove from bowl and shape into 6 balls.
- Sprinkle flour on the bench and, using a rolling pin, roll balls out into flat circles approximately 0.5cm thick.
- To your clean, dry bowl, add garlic cloves (3). Blitz Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add butter (60g), parsley (2 Tbsp) and oregano (1 tsp). Program 3 minutes / 90C / Speed 2.
- Brush one side of the dough with the butter mix.
- Place butter side down into a frying pan over medium heat. Cook for a few minutes before flipping over. Cook for a few minutes before removing and placing onto a wire cooling rack.
- Repeat for all breads.