Quick Frozen Berry Yoghurt
Dessert in less than 5 minutes? Yes please. It really doesn’t get any easier than this. Next time, why not change it up a little and swap the berries for frozen mango or peaches? If you have any leftover simply freeze to scoop out and enjoy later, or add the leftovers to ice block moulds for a frozen yoghurt ice cream!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Wow, what an easy and quick dessert to whip up for yourself, kids or guests without all the added sugar. Great to freeze in ice cream moulds as well, for a quick treat on a hot day." - Liz
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- berries of choice - 400g , frozen
- yoghurt - 150g, Greek
- lemon juice - 1 Tbsp
- honey - 40g, can omit or adjust to taste
- Add the berries (400g), yoghurt (150g), lemon juice (1 Tbsp) and honey (40g) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Mix Speed 9 / 10 seconds, or until creamy. If you can hear that the blades are not making contact with the yoghurt please stop, scrape down sides and continue.
- Serve straight away, or freeze in a freezer safe airtight container. You will be able to scoop straight from the freezer without churning.