Quick Apple Snack for One
A warming and satisfying snack for one. Team this up with a little custard or cream for a really comforting snack. We also love this served cold with yoghurt and toasted muesli.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is so quick and fantastic for 1 year olds who find apples a bit too hard. It would be great on porridge or as a healthy pie filling, and as a bonus it makes the kitchen smell awesome!" - Tamara
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 4 minutes
Cooking Time 6 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- apple - 1, large, peeled, cored and diced (approx. 200g)
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp, ground
- water - 20g
- yoghurt - to serve, optional (*omit for DF)
- muesli - toasted, to serve, optional (*omit for GF)
- Add the diced apple (1), vanilla extract (1 tsp), ground cinnamon (1/2 tsp) and water (20g) to the bowl. Program 6 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 1.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites