Quick and Simple Chicken Stir Fry
Having a stir fry is a go to quick meal for many families. Why not take the time standing over the pan OUT of the dinnertime equation and try this simple tasty method? You may never go back!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "It was EASY. I did everything except for choppingthe chicken with my crying, teething 20 month old in my arms. I will never use a pan for a stir fry again! My whole family loved it, including my usually veggie adverse 1 and 4 year olds! It is the easiest, tastiest stir fry I have evermade!" - Allison
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Can be frozen
- chicken breast - 500g, or thigh, diced
- vegetables of choice - 300g, stir fry, in small pieces
- rice - or noodles of choice, to serve (*ensure GF and EF if required)
- salt - 50g, reduced soy sauce (*ensure GF if required)
- salt - 120g, reduced liquid chicken stock
- sesame oil - 1 Tbsp
- rice wine vinegar - 2 Tbsp
- palm sugar - 2 tsp
- garlic powder - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1 tsp. cracked, black
- Place soy sauce (50g), stock (120g), sesame oil (1 Tbsp), vinegar (2 Tbsp), sugar (2 tsp), garlic powder (1 tsp) and pepper (1 tsp) into bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 5 seconds.
- Place diced chicken (500g) into bowl. Program 9 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Reverse+Speed 1, measuring cap on.
- Place the mixed vegetables (300g) into the internal steaming basket. Closethe lid. Program 10 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Reverse+Speed 1, measuring cap on.
- Remove internal steaming basket and place veggies into a serving bowl.
- Pour sauce and chicken over the vegetables and mix to combine. Allow to stand for 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
- Serve over noodles or rice of choice.