Quick Almond Cookies
A quick and healthy biscuit for those who like to avoid gluten and refined sugar. We have used pear juice as the sweetener for this recipe, but of course you can use maple syrup or another liquid sweetener of choice that you have on hand instead.
Recipe Tester Feedback: “This recipe is great for a quick and easy sugar craving attack. It's quite hard to stop at one (or two or three..!)" - Wendy
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Makes 22 small cookies
Can be frozen
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the whole almonds (150g) to the bowl. Mill Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- Add the pear juice (40g) and butter (30g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 10 seconds.
- Add the flaked almonds (40g) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 3 / 5 seconds.
- Make teaspoon sized balls and place them on the prepared tray. Flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes.