Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend
A delicious blend to have on hand for that pumpkin pie hit of flavour! Add a sprinkle to your baking, to pumpkin before cooking or to your hot drinks for a festive flavour! This is a recipe you may want to quadruple.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick and easy to make. Would make a great gift for someone who likes to cook. I used the mixture in my gingerbread cookie recipe and it was lovely." - Karen
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Makes approx. 1/2 cup
Cannot be frozen
- cinnamon - 4 quills
- cloves - 1 Tbsp
- ginger - 1 Tbsp, ground
- nutmeg - 1 Tbsp, ground
- allspice - 1 Tbsp, ground
- Add the cinnamon quills (4) and cloves (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Mill Speed 9 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat Speed 9 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the ground ginger (1 Tbsp), ground nutmeg (1 Tbsp) and ground allspice (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 4 seconds.
- Pour into small containers, tie with string and attach a label.