Prosciutto Wrapped Tenderloins with Alfredo Sauce
Another dinner on the table in a flash. Tenderloins make mealtimes quick and fuss free. It's a fabulous option to share with your loved one (but it's easy to double if you are worried that they might want your share!) This thick alfredo sauce is great stirred through pasta for a super quick meal.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Delicious! Looks so fancy. This recipe is so quick and easy, but it will certainly impress!" - Shannah
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Chicken can be frozen
- prosciutto - 6 slices
- chicken tenderloins - 6
- vegetables of choice - steamed, to serve
- fresh parsley - chopped, to garnish
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- onion - 1/2, small, peeled
- cream cheese - 125g
- milk - 30g
- Parmesan cheese - 30g
- fresh parsley - 2 tsp, chopped
- Place garlic clove (1) and onion (1/2) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add cream cheese (125g), milk (30g) and Parmesan cheese (30g) to the bowl. Program 8 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add parsley (2 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 3 / 4 seconds.
Wrap a slice of prosciutto (6) around each tenderloin (6).
- Grill on a hot BBQ for 3-4 minutes on one side before flipping and cooking another 3-4 minutes on the other side.
- Serve chicken with a big dollop of thick Alfredo sauce, steamed vegetables and chopped parsley.