Prosciutto Chorizo Pasta
Looking for a classic family dinner that you can prepare super fast? This pasta with prosciutto and chorizo tomato sauce is ideal for the whole family and perfect for leftovers. If you feel like you need a bit of extra crunch, add afew broccoli pieces.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Absolutely loved this super easy all in one pastadish. Great for those busy week nights! Will be a regular on our menu." - Belinda
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Dairy
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 31 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- Parmesan cheese - 70g (*can omit for DF)
- prosciutto - 100g, diced finely
- chorizo sausages - 150g, chopped into 1cm pieces
- onion - 1, peeled and halved
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- olive oil - 30g
- passata - 400g, tomato
- dried oregano - 1 tsp, dried
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- water - 600g
- pasta - 350g, rigatoni
- Place the Parmesan cheese (70g) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 10 seconds. Remove and set aside in a small bowl until later.
- Add the prosciutto (100g) and chorizo (150g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 10 / 3 seconds. Place in a small bowl until later.
- Add the onion (1), garlic clove (1) and oil (30g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 5 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Program 10 minutes / 120C* / Speed 1.
- Add the tomato passata (400g). Program 5 minutes / 120C* / Speed 1.
- Add the chorizo mixture, oregano (1 tsp), salt (1/2 tsp) and water (600g). Program 5 minutes / 100C / Speed 1.
- Add the rigatoni (350g). Program 11 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Speed 1.
- Serve with the Parmesan cheese immediately.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.