You will be ready to take on the world after drinking this nutritional powerhouse of a slushie! Full of fruit, and oh so refreshing! Make sure you give your fruit and spinach a good wash before using – you don't want to add any nasties to your powerhouse!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was easy to follow and tasted fresh. The smoothie gave us a good boost for the day!" - Sue
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 7 minutes
Can be frozen
- apple - 1 medium, peeled and cored, approx. 100g
- orange - 1, peeled and quartered, approx. 200g
- kiwi fruit - 1, peeled and halved, approx. 100g
- strawberries - 100g, hulled and halved
- coconut water - 500g
- baby spinach - 40g, leaves
- ice cubes - 300g
- Place the apple (100g), oranges (200g), kiwi (100g), strawberries (100g) and coconut water (500g) into the bowl. Mix Speed 10 / 30 seconds.
- Add spinach (40g) and ice (300g) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 10.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.