These power balls are a great way to keep you going! They have been shared with us by Tenina Holder from Cooking with Tenina. The Crio Brü will provide you with more antioxidants than pomegranate juice and more energy than one of those so named "energy drinks," with no bad side effects!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I have never used Crio Brü until this recipe. It will definitely be a staple in my pantry from now on. These balls provide the perfect snack. The problem will be holding back from eating them while they're resting, as this really does enhance the flavour." - Sharree
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + resting time
Makes 20, depending on size
Can be frozen
- cherries - 100g, dried
- currants - 100g
- almonds - 100g, toasted
- Crio Bru - 100g, granules
- maple syrup - 30g
- desiccated coconut - for rolling as needed
- Add dried cherries (100g), currants (100g), almonds (100g), Crio Brü (100g) and maple syrup (30g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl with a spatula.
- With damp hands, roll into tablespoon-size balls and roll in coconut.
- Set the balls aside on a baking tray and refrigerate until cold. The flavours will improve with time.