- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving: Serves more than 10
Potato and Zucchini Muffins
These muffins are great on their own, but we love them sliced in half with a little ham and relish. They make a great alternative to sandwiches or bread rolls. Make them as big or small as you like. Adjust cooking temperature accordingly.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "They smell amazing! I opened one up whilst warm and I could see the cheese pulling apart. It was yummy!" - Brea
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 40 minutes
Can be frozen
- cheese - 100g, tasty, of choice
- Parmesan cheese - 60g
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- fresh parsley - 5 sprigs
- spring onions - 4, sliced
- potato - 1 large, roughly chopped
- zucchini - 1, roughly chopped
- self raising flour - 270g (*can use GF)
- milk - 220g
- butter - 80g, melted, or oil
- egg - 1
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a muffin tin with 24 small cases.
- Place tasty cheese (100g), Parmesan cheese (60g), garlic clove (1), parsley (5 sprigs) and spring onions (4) into the bowl. Mix Speed 8 / 8 seconds. Set aside.
- Place potato (1) and zucchini (1) into the bowl. Mix Speed 8 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add prepared cheese mix, self raising flour (270g), milk (220g), butter (80g), egg (1) and salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 5 seconds until just combined. Do not overwork the mixture or it will lead to tough muffins.
- Place mixture into each muffin case. Fill 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes depending on the size of your muffin.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites