These gorgeous little "pizzas" are perfect for a quick and easy dinner, but they also make a very yummy finger food. You can double, triple or even quadruple the recipe quite easily to serve more people.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is a super easy and quick little bite of deliciousness! You can vary this in pretty much any way you like, with any toppings, and it would still work. I'll definitely be serving these at my next BBQ." - Sandra
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 15-20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cheese - 60g, grated, tasty
- mushrooms - 6 large, portobello
- pesto - 6 Tbsp (make your own with the Pesto recipe from this issue)
- capsicum - 1/2, red, halved
- fresh basil - 10 leaves
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- If you need to grate your cheese, add cheese (60g) to the bowl and grate Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Set aside.
- Gently clean each mushroom (6) by wiping it over with a dry cloth.
- Place mushrooms onto the prepared tray.
- Place the pesto (6 Tbsp), capsicum (1/2) and basil leaves (10) into the bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 5 seconds.
- Place pesto mixture on each of the mushrooms.
- Top with the grated cheese (60g).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is golden and bubbly.
Want to add something extra?
- Add 50g rocket leaves in Step 5.