Pork Fillet with Mushroom Sauce
We think you will love this tender pork fillet with mushroom sauce. A perfectly succulent piece of meat for dinner that is both light and hearty. Pork fillet is the perfect lean choice for a classic dish steamed to perfection.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A tasty, easy to make dish for any special occasion. The meal was really tender." - Christine
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- pork tenderloin - 500g
- mushrooms - 100g, plus 4 extra for the sauce
- white wine - 75g
- milk - 100g
- onion - 1, halved
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- mustard - 1 tsp, wholegrain
- chicken stock - 1 cube, or 2 tsp vegetable stock paste
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2, black
- crème fraîche - 2 Tbsp
- Cut the pork (500g) into 1cm slices and the mushrooms (100g) into 1/2 cm slices. Put the pork and mushrooms into the lower dish of the steaming attachment. Set aside.
- Pour wine (75g), milk (100g), onion (1), garlic cloves (2), mustard (1 tsp), mushrooms (4), chicken stock cube (1), salt (1/2 tsp) and black pepper (1/2 tsp) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 5 / 3 seconds.
- Set the steaming attachment in place. Program 15 minutes / Steaming Temperature / Speed 2.
- After 15 minutes, check if the pork is done by inserting a meat thermometer. It should be cooked through evenly and reach 70C - if it looks underdone, cook longer.
- Remove steaming attachment and place on a serving dish.
- Add crème fraîche (2 Tbsp) and cook 3 minutes / 80C / Speed 4.
- Blitz Speed 8 / 20 seconds and serve immediately with pasta or rice.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites