The sweetness of a summery granita paired with the refreshing flavour of pomegranate… and the ‘something extra’ of a margarita. This cocktail is sure to impress. It has been enjoyed by The 4 Blades testers!
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Best served immediately
- lime - 1
- pomegranate juice - 240g, pure
- tequila - 95g
- Cointreau orange liqueur - 60g, or triple sec
- raw sugar - 20g
- ice cubes - 480g
- With a sharp knife remove the skin and pith from the limes and reserve. Slice the limes in half.
- Place halved lime (1), pomegranate juice (240g), tequila (95g), triple sec (60g), raw sugar (20g) and ice (480g) into the bowl.
- Slowly increase speed from 1-10 and continue Speed 10 / 30 seconds.
- Pour into your glasses and garnish by thinly slicing the lime skin and twisting them before place them on the rim of the glass.