- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving: Serves 04-06
This is a twist on our Homemade Lemonade. Simply add some of our Raspberry Vanilla Cordial for a delicious and fun Pink Lemonade.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Really refreshing! And the kids love the pretty colour!" - Janine
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes just over 1.2 litres
Can be frozen
- icing sugar - 125g
- lemons - 4, flesh only
- water - 1000g, cold sparkling mineral
- Raspberry Vanilla Cordial - (amount will depend on your taste, trial 200g)
- ice cubes
- lemon - slices, garnishing
- Place sugar (125g) and lemons (4) into bowl with water (200g only), cordial (200g) and a big handful of ice. Blend Speed 9 / 20 seconds.
- Add remaining water (800g). This will bubble up so pour slowly. Closed Lid / Turbo / 1 x 1 second blast to combine.
- Pour into a large jug, add lots of ice and lemon slices to serve.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites