Pink Chia Puddings
This colourful and healthy breakfast has been shared with us by Alyce Alexandra from her book Everyday Thermo Cooking. Busy mornings can be made easier with a breakfast made in advance. Make these protein-filled puddings the night before and they will keep you going until lunch!
Recipe Tester Feedback: “Tastes great, I had this for brekkie and felt full for ages!" - Kim
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + overnight chilling time
Can be frozen
You will need:
4 jars or bowls
- raspberries - 100g, fresh or frozen, (or other fruit like mango or banana)
- raw sugar - 20g, or xylitol, optional
- coconut milk - 400g tin
- chia seeds - 60g
- fruit of choice - fresh
- dried fruit
- nuts of choice - (*omit for NF)
- seeds of choice
- buckwheat kernels
- cacao nibs
- Add the raspberries (100g) and sugar (20g, if using) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Add the coconut milk (400g tin) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 5 seconds.
- Add the chia seeds (60g) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 5 seconds.
- Divide the coconut mixture between 4 jars or bowls and add toppings of choice. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve straight out of the jar or bowl in the morning.