- Prep Time: 2h 25 min
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
Pineapple Beef Kebabs
These kebabs make a great main dish for your dinner party, as the bulk of the effort is done ahead of time. You can marinate the meat overnight and prepare the kebabs on the morning of the party. Simply put them on the BBQ for a few minutes before you are ready to eat. The combination of flavours is simply delicious.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A quick and easy meal to have with salad or fried rice. We took these camping with us, and they were an easy meal that everyone of all ages enjoyed!" - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 25 minutes + 2 hours marinating time
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Makes 24 skewers
Can be frozen
- diced beef - 1kg
- capsicum - 2, green, cut into chunks
- pineapple - 1, sweet, peeled and diced
- onion - 1, red, peeled and cut into chunks
- garlic cloves - 2, peeled
- ginger - small piece, peeled, to taste
- spring onions - 2, peeled and roughly chopped
- pineapple juice - 120g, fresh
- soy sauce - 20g, or coconut aminos (*ensure GF soy sauce or use coconut aminos if required)
- olive oil - 20g
- Place the garlic cloves (2), ginger (small piece), spring onions (2), pineapple juice (120g), soy sauce (20g) and oil (20g) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add diced beef (1kg) to the bowl. Combine Reverse+Speed 2 / 10 seconds. Remove from bowl and cover with clingfilm so that no air is in contact with the surface of the meat. Allow to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Skewer the beef, green capsicums (2), pineapple (1) and red onion (1) onto 24 skewers.
- Place skewers onto a hot BBQ and cook for a few minutes on each side. Serve 4 skewers per person