Pine Lime Soft Serve
This is one of my favourite summertime treats. I just love how it is not only refreshing but also super quick to whip up. It's perfect for those occasions when it's too hot to be in the kitchen for long or when you need dessert in a hurry! You can buy frozen pineapple chunks from the supermarket to have on hand to make this in a flash. - Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This looked and tasted great! It's a wonderful refreshing and light dessert that's not too sweet." - Heather
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- sugar - 40g, optional
- pineapple - 500g, frozen, in chunks
- lime - 1/2, large, peel only
- fresh mint - 5, leaves only
- egg white - 1
- Place sugar (40g) into bowl. Speed 9 / 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add pineapple chunks (500g), lime peel (from half a lime) and mint leaves (5) to bowl. Speed 9 / 20 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Speed 9 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat Speed 9 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Insert whisk attachment and add the egg white (1). Program 1 minute /Speed 4 or until light and soft serve-like.