Peanut Butter Porridge
What we love about this recipe is that you can pop it all in the mixer then go and get ready for the day ahead. By the time you return, you will have the most delicious peanut butter porridge ready to be devoured. A great start to the day!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This is my type of porridge. I love bananas and peanut butter, and using crunchy peanut butter really gave it a lovely crunchy consistency. 5 stars!" - Monika
No: Dairy / Egg
Contains: Gluten / Nuts
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cooking Time 8 minutes
Can be frozen
- bananas - 2, small, ripe, peeled and chopped
- peanut butter - 60g, natural
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- oats - 80g, traditional
- almond milk - 400g
- honey - 20-40g, or sweetener of choice, optional
- banana - fresh, sliced, for garnish
- Add bananas (2), peanut butter (60g) and vanilla (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oats (80g), milk (400g) and honey (20-40g) to bowl. Program 8 minutes / 90C /
Reverse+Speed 2, measuring cap on.
- Pour into insulated server to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Serve with additional sliced banana over the top of the porridge.