Peanut Butter Mousse
A creamy, delicious sweet treat that takes no time at all. Keep tins of coconut cream in the fridge at all times so you can whip up this recipe at any time of the day or night!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "For lovers of peanut butter (and who isn't?), this is a very tasty dessert or snack. Needs a bit of preparation (chilling the coconut cream) but well worth it." - Bec B.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes + chilling time of coconut cream
Cannot be frozen
- coconut cream - 400g, full fat, refrigerated for 24 hours, tin
- peanut butter - 60g, natural smooth
- honey - 30g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- chocolate - dark, to garnish, shaved
- Insert the whisk attachment.
- Open the coconut cream (400g tin) and carefully scoop the solid layer of cream out and place into the mixer bowl. Save any remaining liquid for smoothies.
- Add peanut butter (60g), honey (30g) and vanilla (1 tsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 3 / 20 seconds, or until nice and smooth. Continue if required.
- Place into two serving bowls. Serve immediately, or leave to set further in the fridge.
- Serve garnished with shaved dark chocolate.