Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate
This is another option for those that want a hot chocolate without the chocolate overload. The bonus is that it smells like a freshly opened bag of Peanut M&Ms! If you love the combination of nuts and chocolate, this one’s for you!
No: Gluten / Egg
Contains: Dairy / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 7 minutes
Best served fresh
- chocolate - 80-90g, peanut candies like Peanut M&Ms
- peanut butter - 25g
- milk - 500g
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- Add M&Ms (approx. 90g). Grind Speed 10 / 8 seconds.
- Add peanut butter (25g), milk (500g) and vanilla (1/2 tsp).
- Program 6 minutes / 90C / Speed 4, measuring cap in.
- Remove the measuring cap, sit the simmering basket on top.
- Speed 7 / 20 seconds to froth.
Already a member? Click here to login.Add to Favourites