Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie
Peanut butter + chocolate in a smoothie? Doesn’t get much better than that! Such a simple smoothie to mix up, pour into a travel glass and walk out the door. So delicious when served icy cold. If you are making this for two people, just add another 50g of milk to the bowl to make the smoothie go a bit further.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "An icy cold chocolate treat, perfect for an afternoon energiser without being too heavy. You could easily add protein powder and spinach for an extra burst of nutrition!" - Dan
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- milk of choice - 200g
- ice cubes - 80g
- peanut butter - 2 Tbsp, natural
- dates - 3 or 1 Tbsp ( honey)
- cocoa powder - 1/2 - 1 Tbsp
- banana - 1/2, frozen, in small chunks
- Place milk (200g), ice (80g), peanut butter (2 Tbsp) dates (3), cocoa powder (1/2 - 1 Tbsp) and frozen banana (1/2) into bowl.
- Program 1 minute / Speed 10.
- Serve immediately.