- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss Balls
Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss BallsNo: Gluten / Dairy / EggContains: NutsLooking for a quick yummy snack? Lovely Lucy from Bake Play Smile has got you covered.
“So, this is the snack you eat when you really, really want a brownie, but you really, really, REALLY don’t want to go for a run or play a game of tennis just to burn off all of the chocolatey, buttery awesomeness (hahahaha I can’t even remember the last time I’ve played tennis). Now don’t get me wrong, if you close your eyes and eat one of these bliss balls, you’re probably not going to think you’re eating a brownie, but it does have the same rich, chocolatey, fudge-like flavour (without all the guilt!). I love that these taste like a really naughty treat, but in fact they are a great little healthy snack.” - Lucy
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Peanutty chocolate heaven. In a mouth sized ball... What more can I say?" - Naomi
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Makes 30 balls
Can be frozen
- dates - 200g, Medjool (pitted weight of 12 dates)
- cacao powder - 10g
- peanut butter - 60g
- almonds - 120g
- rice malt syrup - 1 Tbsp, optional
- Add the dates (200g), cacao (10g) and peanut butter (60g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 18 seconds, until mixture resembles a paste.
- Add almonds (120g) and mix Speed 9 / 12 seconds for nice chips of almond throughout.
- If your mixture is too dry, add rice malt syrup (1 Tbsp) and blend Speed 9 / 5 seconds for a perfectly mixed texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl with a spatula and roll into balls.
- Store in the refrigerator or the freezer for a bite sized treat at the ready!