Peanut Butter Biscuits
With a handful of ingredients, these biscuits are sure to please. Delicious AND budget friendly. We love adding a couple of choc chips on top to make them extra decadent. These are so easy and great to whip up before someone pops over for coffee (just make sure they aren’t allergic to nuts)!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "AMAZING taste! Sensational! These biscuits were quick and easy and SOOOOOO yummy! I made them when nobody was home and had to make another batch for the kids when they got home!" - Claire
No: Gluten / Dairy
Contains: Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- peanut butter - 200g, of choice
- sugar - 80g
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- egg - 1 large
- chocolate chips - to top biscuits with
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place peanut butter (200g), sugar (80g), vanilla (1 tsp) and egg (1) into thebowl. Mix Speed 4 / 10 seconds or until combined.
- Use a spatula to transfer mixture to a mixing bowl. The mixture will be quite sticky.
- Roll the mixture into small balls. Place onto tray and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Top with a few choc chips.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden. These will be soft when youtake them out of the oven but will harden upon cooling. Don't let them brown too much as burnt peanut butter isn’t tasty.
- Allow to cool on the tray.
- Store in an airtight container.