Peach Soft Serve
When peaches are in season, stock up! Halve them, peel them, pit them and freeze them so that this delectable peach soft serve can be on hand whenever you need it.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I love ice cream recipes like this where there is no added sugar and I can get some fruit into my fussy 2 year old." - Alana
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- peaches - 500g, frozen, chunks (see Note)
- banana - 200g, frozen, chunks (see Note)
- honey - 50g, maple syrup or rice malt syrup, optional
- Place the peaches (500g), bananas (200g) and honey (50g, if using) into the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 10 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Blend on Speed 6 until a smooth soft serve consistency is achieved. Use the spatula to help move the mixture around.
- Spoon into bowl and serve immediately.
Note: Ensure fruit chunks are no bigger than 2x2cm and can fit through the hole in the lid of your machine. Ensure skin and peel is removed from fruit prior to freezing. Freeze on a tray or plate first, then transfer to a snap lock bag so that your fruit doesn't clump together.