Passionfruit Cheesecake Pots
These cute little cheesecake pots make the perfect end to a dinner with friends. Easy to prepare ahead of time, and just the right size for the friends who want "just a little bit" of dessert. If passionfruit isn't in season, you can use passionfruit pulp from a tin.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Quick and delicious dessert that you can prepare a few hours before or the day before a party. No additional steps required." - Jodie
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Chilling Time 4 hours
Serves 4 small serves
Can be frozen
- Place cream cheese (250g), cream (150g), vanilla (1 tsp), sugar (90g) and passionfruit juice (from 2 passionfruit only) into the bowl. Mix Speed 6 / 8 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Mix Speed 4 / 5 seconds, or until smooth. Scrape down sides.
- Add seeds from the juiced passionfruit and stir them through the mixture with a spatula.
- Spoon into 4 serving bowls or pots.
- Spoon out the remaining passionfruit pulp (from 2 passionfruit) on top of the cheesecake pots.
- Place into the refrigerator to set for 4 hours.
Want to add something extra?
- Add 100g melted white chocolate in Step 1.