Parmesan Sesame Crackers
These tasty crispy crackers will be enjoyed by anyone, but they are particularly good for those following the LCHF eating style. These are so moreish you will have to stop yourself from eating the whole batch!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A delicious alternative to regular crackers. Easy to make and have on hand when hunger strikes!" - Lauren
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 8-10 minutes
Makes 40 crackers
Cannot be frozen
- Parmesan cheese - 200g, cubed
- garlic powder - 1/2 tsp
- pepper - 1/2 tsp, cracked
- sesame seeds - 2 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place cheese (200g), garlic powder (1/2 tsp) and pepper (1/2 tsp) into bowl. Chop Speed 8 / 10 seconds.
- Add sesame seeds (2 Tbsp) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 4 / 5 seconds.
- Place 1 tsp or so of cheese onto the baking tray and flatten slightly.
- Repeat until you have two trays of crackers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the sides are golden.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from tray and serving.