Parmesan Garlic Spaghetti
This is the perfect example of how a few simple ingredients can create the most wonderful dish. This is perfect for those busy weeknights when you need dinner on the table stat. Add some leftover roast chicken or a can of drained salmon through the pasta to make it go further.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I would class this recipe as a hit – my 2.5 year old burst into tears when it was all gone because he still wanted more! Quick and easy with minimal ingredients, and it was absolutely delicious. Oh, and it smelled great too!" - Karen
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 20 minutes
Can be frozen
- dried spaghetti - 180g angel hair (*can use GF pasta if required)
- Parmesan cheese - 140g, cubed
- fresh parsley - 1/2, bunch
- garlic cloves - 4, peeled
- butter - 50g
- pepper - to taste
- fresh basil - 10 leaves, shredded
- Cook spaghetti (180g) according to packet instructions. This will only take a few minutes. Drain once cooked and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Place Parmesan cheese (140g) and parsley (1/2 bunch) into the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Set aside.
- Add garlic cloves (4) to bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add butter (50g) to the bowl. Program 6 minutes / 100C / Speed 2.
- Add garlic mixture to spaghetti with the cheese mixture.
- Mix to combine. Season well with pepper.
- Serve with shredded basil (10 leaves) over the top.