Parmesan Chicken Bites
If you need a quick party snack or a dinner for the kids, try these Parmesan chicken bites. They are so tender, and they're coated in delicious Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs – perfect for dipping into tomato sauce. Serve with a lemon wedge. You can freeze them uncooked and bake from frozen.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This was so amazing! It was so fast and easy, and even the two fussy little people loved this. Even better, I was able to coat extra chicken and put it in the freezer." - Kirsty
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
Can be frozen
- Parmesan cheese - 50g, in small chunks
- bread - 3, day old slices (*can use GF)
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- fresh parsley - 5g
- chicken breasts - 2, large
- plain flour - 20g
- eggs - 2
- tomato sauce - to serve
- lemon - wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the Parmesan cheese (50g), bread (3 slices), garlic clove (1) and parsley (5g) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 5 seconds. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- Chop the chicken breasts (2) into bite-size chunks and coat in the flour (20g).
- Crack the eggs (2) in a small bowl and beat lightly.
- Coat each floured chicken piece in the egg, then in the breadcrumbs. Place on the prepared tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Serve with tomato sauce and lemon wedges.