Orange Cake Bliss Balls
This citrus delights have been shared with us by Bianca Slade from Wholefood Simply. They are so easy to blitz up in your mixer, roll and chill. Deliciously good food.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Mister 10 made these with ease, and then spent the rest of the afternoon snacking on them! They make good 'power snacks' for cricket." - Nicki
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes + setting time
Serves 15-20 walnut sized balls
Can be frozen
- desiccated coconut - 160g
- dates - 10, medjool, seeds removed
- oranges - 2, zest only
- orange - 1/2, juice only
- lemon - 1, zest only
- vanilla - 1/2 tsp, extract
- cinnamon - 1/2 tsp
- salt - pinch
- maple syrup - 1 Tbsp, optional
- Add the coconut (160g), dates (10), orange zest (from 2 oranges), orange juice (from 1/2 orange), lemon zest (from 1 lemon), vanilla (1/2 tsp), cinnamon (1/2 tsp), salt (pinch) and maple syrup (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 9.
- Pour mixture out onto a plate.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Eat and enjoy!