Orange and Vanilla Foot Soak
Sit back, relax and enjoy the aromas of vanilla and orange wandering through the house. You would almost think you were baking something!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Life is so busy! We are often on our feet all day. This great foot soak not only smells delicious but helps you take some time out for some well deserved self care. It would make a great gift as well." - Sharree
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Makes 4 small jars
Cannot be frozen
- epsom salts - 200g
- bicarb soda - 200g
- sweet orange essential oil - 10 drops, body grade
- vanilla bean powder - 1 Tbsp
- Add the Epsom salt (200g), bicarb soda (200g), orange oil (10 drops) and vanilla powder (1 Tbsp) to the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 20 seconds.
- Split the mixture between 4 small jars. You may wish to include the instructions below on a gift label before gifting.
- Add 1/4 cup of mixture to a large bucket of warm water.
- Soak feet for 15-30 minutes.