One Minute Satay Zoodles
Looking for a simple and very healthy lunch? Look no further. Fresh and fabulous with minimal fuss. Shared with us by Bianca from Wholefood Simply.The dish is actually quite versatile, and can be cooked if you prefer!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Rich satay flavours made quickly! Cures my peanut butter cravings!" - Steph
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 1 minute
Cannot be frozen
- peanuts - 40g or almonds, roasted and salted, for topping
- peanut butter - 50g, crunchy or almond butter
- tamari - 30g or coconut aminos
- honey - 10g or rice malt syrup
- coconut milk - 20g
- zucchinis - 2, spiralized
- lemon - wedge, for serving
- salt - for serving (optional)
- Add peanuts (40g) to the bowl. Chop Speed 6 / 1 second, or until preferred consistency is reached for a chopped peanut topping. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Place the peanut butter (50g), tamari (30g), honey (10g) and coconut milk (20g) into the bowl. Mix Speed 4 / 10 seconds until well combined.
- Add the zoodles (from 2 zucchinis) to the bowl. Mix Reverse+Speed 2 / 6 seconds, until the zoodles are well coated.
- Sprinkle the crushed peanuts on top and serve with lemon and salt if desired.
- Eat and enjoy! If you wish, you can cook the zoodles and the satay sauce on a frying pan for a few minutes, until the zoodles are cooked and the sauce is heated.