One Bowl Amatriciana Pasta
Who wants dinner on the table in under 30 minutes and costs less than $12 to serve 4-6? If this sounds like you, you will love this one!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "This dish is so tasty I couldn't believe how simple and easy it was. I love the little kick the chilli gives the dish." - Shannah
No: Dairy / Nuts
Contains: Egg /Gluten
Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 25 minutes
Can be frozen
- onion - 1, large, peeled and quartered
- chilli - 1, small, mild
- oil - 10g
- bacon - 5, shortcut rashers, diced
- tinned tomatoes - 800g, diced
- vegetable stock - 1, cube, can use beef
- salt - to taste
- pepper - to taste
- pasta - 160g, tagliatelle egg, dried
- fresh parsley - 4 Tbsp, chopped
- chilli flakes - 1 tsp, mild
- Place onion (1), chilli (1) and garlic cloves (3) into bowl. Mix Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add oil (10g) and bacon (5 rashers). Program 5 minutes / 110C* / Reverse+Speed 2.
- Add tomatoes (800g tin), stock cube (1) and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place tagliatelle (160g) into the sauce and press down slightly. It doesn’t need to be covered in sauce.
- Program 8 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed. Place internal steaming basket on top of the lid to avoid spatters.
- Mix the pasta slightly to break it up. Program 7 minutes / 100C / Reverse+Stirring Speed.
- Serve with chopped parsley (4 Tbsp) and dried chilli flakes (1 tsp) to garnish.
*If your machine does not go above 100C, set to Steaming Temperature which is usually between 110-115C. Please refer to your user manual for correct information for the appropriate setting for your machine.