This simple olive tapenade has a zingy fresh flavour and is such a great accompaniment to not only bread and cheese, but also pizzas and pasta. It is a great fusion of some of our favourite flavours, and they complement each other perfectly.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Makes 1 cup
- fresh rosemary - 1, stalk, leaves only
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- olives - 120g, kalamata, pitted
- sun dried tomatoes - 20g
- capers - 1 Tbsp, drained
- lemon - 1/2, small, juice only
- salt flakes - 1 tsp, less if using fine salt
- olive oil - 10g
- Add rosemary (1) and garlic (1) to the bowl. Chop Speed 7 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add olives (120g), sundried tomatoes (20g), capers (1 Tbsp), lemon juice (1/2), salt (1 tsp) and olive oil (10g) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 3-4.
- Blitz Speed 7 / 3 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Transfer to an airtight container. Serve with crackers, crudités and cheese.
Transport this in a sealed airtight container. Remember to pack a knife for spreading!