Olive, Basil and Tomato Bruschetta
Bruschetta is a favourite dish for entertaining. In this recipe we show you how you can make a super delicious version with only 5 ingredients.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "I love bruschetta, and this variation is no exception! Olive, basil and tomato is a great combination that will surely win your tastebuds. I will definitely be making this one again." - Shannah
No: Dairy / Egg / Nuts
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- bread - 8 slices, sourdough (*can use GF bread; or make your own with the Sourdough Bread recipe from this issue)
- olives - 150g, pitted kalamatas
- fresh basil - 20 leaves, plus extra for garnishing
- red wine vinegar - 30g
- olive oil - 70g
- tomatoes - 4, large, diced
- Lightly toast sourdough slices (8).
- Place olives (150g), basil leaves (20), red wine vinegar (30g) and olive oil (70g) into the bowl. Pulse Closed Lid / Turbo / 1 x 1 second blast. Repeat until desired consistency is achieved. This can be as chunky or fine as you like.
- Spread over toasted sourdough and top with diced tomatoes (4).
*Oil is considered a staple and is not counted in the 5 ingredients.
Want to add something extra?
- Add a drizzle of reduced balsamic vinegar over each bruschetta before serving. You can make your own with the Balsamic Vinegar Reduction recipe in the Make Your Own Subscriber Bonus Issue.