Nut Free Bliss Balls
These tasty no-nut balls have been shared with us by Bianca Slade from Wholefood Simply. So often we find that the primary ingredient in bliss balls is nuts... which is fine, unless you have an allergy! These make a great alternative.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These are so quick and easy to make. Great to whip up when some unexpected guests arrive. You can change them up by coating the balls with desiccated coconut, ground pistachios, etc." - Liz
No: Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 20 minutes
Makes 20 balls
Can be frozen
- dates - 10, medjool, seeds removed
- dried apricot - 170g
- oats - 90g, rolled
- coconut cream - 20g
- cocoa powder - 15g, or cacao
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- salt - pinch
- Add the dates (10), apricots (170g), oats (90g), coconut cream (20g), cocoa (15g), vanilla (1 tsp) and salt (pinch) to the bowl. Blitz Speed 10 / 30 seconds, or until the mixture is well combined and resembles a fine, sticky crumb. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
- Transfer the mixture to a mixing bowl with a spatula.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls into the fridge to set.
- Serve. Eat. Enjoy.