NOTella Ice Cream
Quick? Check. Easy? Check. Healthy? Check! A super delicious sweet treat for the days you want something indulgent (without actually being too indulgent). Enjoy it for dessert, or as an afternoon pick-me-up. Simply store your overripe bananas in the freezer so that this is ready to go when you need it.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A quick, easy, healthy and tasty dessert!" - Sally-Ann
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Can be frozen
- hazelnuts - 150g
- cacao powder - 30g
- almond milk - 50g
- bananas - 4, overripe, roughly chopped and frozen overnight
- maple syrup - optional, or honey
- Place hazelnuts (150g) into the bowl. Mill Speed 10 / 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add cacao (30g), milk (50g) and frozen bananas (4) to the bowl. Blend on Speed 8 / 20 seconds, or until a smooth ice cream consistency forms. Test the flavour and add any extra sweetener if you wish.
- Spoon out into bowls and serve.