A mojito without all the alcohol! The mint and lime add the perfect twist to the lemonade, making this a great drink to enjoy in the summer months. You can of course add a little rum if you like!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Even without alcohol, this is a great drink for summer! Very light and refreshing. You could even freeze a batch to defrost for a surprise summer BBQ!" - Rach
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 5 minutes
Can be frozen
- fresh mint - 12 leaves, plus extra to serve
- lime juice - 50g, fresh
- ice cubes - 300g, plus extra to serve
- rum - 100g, optional
- lemonade - 700g, or soda water for a low sugar option
- lime - wedges, to serve
- Add the mint leaves (12), lime juice (50g), ice (300g) and rum (100g, if using) to the bowl. Blend on Speed 10 until a slushie consistency is formed.
- Pour into a large pitcher. Slowly top with lemonade (700g). Stir gently to combine.
- Serve over ice with lime wedges and mint leaves.