No Bake Apple Cake
Anyone looking for an apple and cinnamon fix is in luck! This delicious slice has been shared with us by Bianca from Wholefood Simply. Once sliced, this can be stored and eaten straight from the fridge or freezer.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Easy to make raw slice. Great for vegans, healthnuts and the rest of us too. Very tasty." - Jenny
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
Total Preparation Time 30 minutes
Makes 30 pieces
Can be frozen
- macadamia nuts - 280g
- honey - 40g, or rice malt syrup
- coconut cream - 80g, thick (look for 100% coconut in the ingredients)
- dates - 12, medjool, seeds removed
- walnuts - 100g
- raisins - 75g
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- salt - pinch,
- apple - 1, cored and quartered
- Line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper hanging over the sides.
- For the icing, add macadamias (280g), honey (40g) and coconut cream (80g) to the bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 30 seconds until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Transfer the icing into a small bowl and set aside.
- Place the dates (12) and coconut (210g) into the bowl. Blend Speed 9 / 30seconds, until the mixture is broken down.
- Add the walnuts (100g), raisins (75g), cinnamon (1 tsp), vanilla (1 tsp), salt(pinch) and apple (1) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 9 to combine the mixture.
- Press the mixture into your prepared tray and top with the icing. Place in the fridge to set.
- Slice, serve, eat and enjoy!