A delicious warm drink to end the evening. It's really impressive, and your guests will all wonder just how you did it! It can be our little secret that it's actually quite a budget friendly way to create an impressive end of meal warmer.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Fabulous. My new drink for winter. I LOVED this!" - Bec
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- cloves - 1 tsp, whole
- orange - 1
- cinnamon - 3, stick
- ginger - 5cm, piece, peeled
- apple cider vinegar - 1.5L (or 750g apple cider + 750g apple juice)
- Pierce the cloves (1 tsp) into the skin of the orange (1). Halve the orange.
- Set the internal steaming basket in place. Add cinnamon sticks (3), halved orange pierced with cloves and ginger (5cm piece) to the basket.
- Pour the apple cider (1.5L) over the top. Program 15 minutes / 80C / Speed 2, measuring cap on.
- Allow to cool to about 60C, then serve.