Looking for the taste of summer in a glass? Look no further. This yummy Mojito combines mint and lime for the ultimate fresh summer drink. It also makes enough for a group, so this will help get the party started! As a variation, we love replacing half of the white rum with spiced rum.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Egg / Nuts
Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- sugar - 100g
- fresh mint - 1/2 cup, leaves + extra to serve
- limes - 3, juice only + extra to serve
- white rum - 300g (use coconut or spiced rum, or a combination, as a variation)
- ice cubes - 300g
- soda water - 700g, or lemonade or lime flavoured soft drink (pictured) for a sweeter Mojito
- Add sugar (100g) to bowl and blitz Speed 9 / 10 seconds.
- Scrape down bowl and add mint (1/2 cup). Blitz Speed 9 / 20 seconds.
- Scrape down bowl and add lime (3), rum (300g) and ice (150g only). Mix Reverse+Speed 2 / 20 seconds.
- Add soda water (700ml) and stir Reverse+Stirring Speed/ 20 seconds.
- Divide remaining ice (150g) between glasses or add to jug. Pour mojito mixture over the ice.
- Serve with extra lime slices and mint leaves.