- Prep Time: 2 minutes
Mixed Herb Dip
This is such a simple straight forward recipe but so full of flavour. Make a batch at the start of the week and store in individual portions. In the morning grab a pot of dip and some veggie sticks or crackers and you are on your way.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Such an incredibly easy dip for entertaining. Make in advance and pop in the fridge until you are ready. Love it!" - Jenni
No: Gluten / Egg / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 2 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- fresh basil - 1/2 bunch
- fresh parsley - small handful
- fresh chives - 1/2 bunch
- garlic clove - 1, small
- cream cheese - 250g, spreadable
- Add basil (1/2 bunch), parsley (small handful), chives (1/2 bunch) and garlic (1) to bowl. Blitz Speed 8 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Repeat Speed 8 / 5 seconds.
- Add cream cheese (250g) and mix Speed 8 until combined.
- Serve with vegetable sticks or crackers.