Mix and Match Quiches
What I love about these is they are so quick and easy and suit a range of tastes. Use any fillings you and your family love. Pick and choose what goes into each quiche. They are very forgiving and love to be frozen, so freeze surplus quiches for a quick lunchbox addition during the week. - Peta
Recipe Tester Feedback: "A tasty, family friendly, quick and easy to prepare snack or light meal." - Esther
Contains: Gluten / Dairy / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 40 minutes
Can be frozen
- onion - 1, peeled and quartered
- garlic clove - 1, peeled
- eggs - 4 large, or 5 small
- milk of choice - 125g
- plain flour - 50g (*can use GF)
- cheese - 50g, grated (*omit for DF)
- olive oil - drizzle
- Filling ideas:
- bacon - or chopped ham
- spring onions
- feta cheese
- sun dried tomatoes
- capsicum - roasted
- zucchini - grated
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease or line two muffin tins.
- Place onion (1) and garlic clove (1) into bowl. Mix Speed 8 / 5-6 seconds or until desired consistency has been reached.
- If you need to grate your cheese, add cheese (50g) and grate Speed 7 / 3 seconds, or until preferred consistency has been reached.
- Add eggs (4-5), milk (125g), flour (50g) and cheese (50g) to the bowl. Mix Speed 5 / 20 seconds.
- Meanwhile, place desired filling ingredients into each muffin tin.
- Pour quiche mixture over filling ingredients. Be sure not to overfill.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set and a golden brown crust is formed on top.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.