Mini Raw Gingerbread Men
This is a great little treat for those looking for something slightly healthier to make than the traditional Christmas treats. Get the kiddies involved by making these for festive themed lunchboxes, gifts for class friends or treats for the family on Christmas Day. These will become a household favourite!
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Luscious and gingery." - Erika
No: Dairy / Egg
Contains: Gluten / Nuts
Total Preparation Time 10 minutes
Makes 20 mini people
Can be frozen
- dates - 100g, pitted
- almonds - 100g
- oats - 100g, rolled
- honey - 20g, or maple syrup
- vanilla - 1 tsp, extract
- ginger - 1 tsp, ground
- cinnamon - 1 tsp, ground
- nutmeg - 1/4 tsp, ground
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the dates (100g), almonds (100g), rolled oats (100g), honey (20g), vanilla extract (1 tsp), ground ginger (1 tsp), ground cinnamon (1 tsp) and ground nutmeg (1/4 tsp) to the bowl. Program 1 minute / Speed 10.
- Chill in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of baking paper.
- Using the mini person shaped cutter, cut mini people from the dough and place them onto the prepared tray. If you find your cutter sticks to the dough simply grease the cutter with a little oil.
- Place in the fridge to set.