Pizzas are always a hit at events, and these mini pizzas are no exception. They have been shared with us by Sophia Handschuh from Thermomix Baking Blogger. There is something so delicious about them that you can’t resist. Make the bases ahead of time, top and place into the fridge, then bake just before guests arrive.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "These will get made again. Had a few people over and made these for the kids. Ended up making a second batch because they were so good." - Brea
No: Egg / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Dairy
Preparation Time 15 minutes + 30 minutes rising time + overnight chilling time
Cooking Time 10-15 minutes
Can be frozen
- yeast - 1.5 Tbsp, dry active
- milk - 300g, full cream
- caster sugar - 10g
- butter - 30g
- plain flour - 500g, plus extra for dusting
- salt - 1.5 tsp
- tinned tomatoes - 400g, chopped
- fresh oregano - 1 tsp
- salami - 100g, or ham, optional
- capsicum - 1, red or yellow capsicum, sliced
- cheese - 200g, grated
- Place the yeast (1.5 Tbsp), milk (300g) and sugar (10g) in the bowl. Program 2 minutes / 37C / Speed 2.
- Add the butter (30g), flour (500g) and salt (1.5 tsp) to the bowl. Program 2 minutes / Closed Lid / Kneading Function.
- Remove and wrap in clingfilm. Chill overnight. The next day, remove the dough and place on a floured surface.
- Cut into 8 equal pieces and shape into balls. Roll each piece out into an oval.
- Top with the tomatoes (400g tin), oregano (1 tsp), salami (100g, if using), capsicum (1) and cheese (200g). Place on two baking trays lined with baking paper.
- Leave to rise for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 230C.
- Bake each tray in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden and cooked through. Enjoy!