Mini Pizza Quiches
These mini pizza quiches are absolutely perfect for a snack. You can fill them with salami, ham or even some extra veggies. Have some fresh herbs on hand? Throw them in too! It is a great mix between a tortilla, a pizza and a quiche and is prepared in less than 10 minutes.
Recipe Tester Feedback: "Such a quick and simple recipe that can be had as a snack, as breakfast on the go or as a light meal with a side salad. These mini pizza quiches are light and fluffy as well as being delicious and filling." - Sharree
No: Dairy / Nuts
Contains: Gluten / Egg
*Variations: Can be made without Gluten
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Cannot be frozen
- tortilla - 6, large, wraps (make your own with the Spinach Wraps recipe in The Lunchbox Issue; *can use GF corn tortillas if required)
- salami - 8, slices
- fresh basil - 4, leaves
- cherry tomatoes - 18
- eggs - 5
- dried oregano - 1 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Place the tortilla wraps (6) on a chopping board and, using a 12cm cookie cutter, cut out 12 rounds. Press them down inside a 12-hole muffin tin.
- Place the salami (8 slices) and basil leaves (4) in the bowl. Blitz Speed 6 / 5 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add the cherry tomatoes (18). Blitz Speed 4 / 2 seconds.
- Add the eggs (5) and oregano (1 tsp). Combine Speed 2.5 / 10 seconds.
- Pour the mixture in the tortilla cases and bake for 15 minutes, or until the egg is set.
- Serve immediately.