Mini Coconut Dinner Rolls
Wanting to enjoy a warm wintery bread roll without gluten? These are for you. They are the perfect gluten and dairy free dinner roll option to serve alongside our soups. They have a delicious chewiness to them and are a nice change to regular gluten free rolls.
No: Gluten / Dairy / Nuts
Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
Makes 12 mini rolls
Can be frozen
- coconut oil - 120g, melted
- arrowroot flour - 165g or 1, cup (or 130g / 1 cup tapioca starch)
- coconut flour - 75g or 6, Tbsp
- water - 120g
- egg - 1
- salt - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- If needing to melt coconut oil first: add coconut oil (120g) to the bowl. Program 2 minutes / 50C / Speed 2. Stop when 37C light stops flashing or oil has melted
- Place coconut oil (120g), arrowroot flour (165g), coconut flour (75g), water (120g), egg (1) and salt (1 tsp) to bowl.
- Speed 4 / 15 seconds or until combined.
- Remove dough from the bowl using a spatula and allow dough to rest in a separate bowl for 5 minutes.
- Roll into 12 mini dinner rolls and place on to the baking tray. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through with a slight golden tinge to them.